
Here is a picture of our new lizard "Zoom". The light was funny when I took this picture and I thought I'd mention that he is all green. However, he does, on occasion, turn brown.



Here are pictures of Kale on his first day of school, orientation day, August 27. We walked over with his friends Derek and Luke Bergeson. We had such a crazy morning that day that I almost forgot to take a pictures.

Kai got braces on Sept 1. He was pretty excited. I'm not sure why but he is. I know, he needs a haircut. 10 days later, he still needs a haircut. I'm hoping to get to that today. Since getting his braces on, he's lost 4 brackets already. He's following all the rules so it must just be the bite. Last time we went in, they put a bumper on one of the braces so it wouldn't fall off. It fell off anyway. So, we'll be making another trip in to the orthodontist office on Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment