![]() |
| Hadley made hot chocolate for many friends during the month. |
![]() |
| Just another Saturday afternoon without Mom and Dad. |
![]() |
| Looks like he's centered, phew! |
![]() |
| More hot chocolate. Yes, they left the mugs for me to clean up when I got home. |
![]() |
| They forgot to tell me about this part of their day. |
Piano recital on Friday went well. I am trying to get video of each of the kids' performances but I can't get my video camera to upload to my PC. I'll keep working on that.
Friday night we ran into a couple of families who didn't have any plans so we had a game night.
Saturday we made 50 gal of apple juice, picked up the last of the piles of leaves, and then took Seila on a date with us to Moses Lake.
Sunday was crazy but we survived and actually felt great at the end of the day.
Monday was quiet except for an early release from school for snow.
Today, no school for snow. Playing, then cleaning. We must keep our priorities in order. Now, my entry way looks like this:






No comments:
Post a Comment