So school is going better so far this week. Kale has only asked once every morning if he has to go to school that day. He seems to have had pretty good days. He comes home so excited to tell us all about his day and all the things that they've done. He can't seem to stop talking. We've had him in bed by 7 every night and that must be making a difference. I can't believe how quickly 7:00 comes but he definitely ready for bed. He can't hardly keep his eyes open by then. He still doesn't like recess though and prefers to sit on the bench and watch the other kids play. He really doesn't like big goups. He plays great with his friends when he's one on one with them so I guess I don't mind. Actually, I really enjoy people-watching as well.
Soccer starts tomorrow for Hadley and for Kale. Neither of them wanted me to sign them up but I did anyway. They both need it. Justin helped them get their equipment out of storage today. Once the shin guards and cleats were one, we couldn't keep them in the house. All through dinner Kale kept saying how he thougth it would be fun if our whole family went outside and pretended that he was playing a game and we could watch him make a goal. He wouldn't let it go so we all ended up outside watching him dribble and kick a goal. He's pretty exicted. Hadley is too.
I hope they both have a good soccer experience. In our house Soccer Rules! 7 does roll around too quickly, but my boys are the same...they need all the sleep they can get!
ReplyDeleteDid Kale tell you that he even scored a goal at soccer practice during our scrimmage? He did great!
ReplyDelete