The piano concert was fun last night. We all enjoyed it very much. Jon Schmidt is very entertaining and so creative and talented. Kale couldn't stop talking about it on the way home. The rest of the kids fell asleep or at least pretended to but not Kale. He went on and on and kept asking if our new CD had "the broccoli song". It doesn't. If you haven't seen his work, you can catch him on YouTube. Here is one of Kale's other favorites call "Dumb Song". Jon said he was inspired by a tuna fish commercial.
Lucky you guys. We love Jon Schmidt. I have seen him twice. I don't know if he would have done it for you but my favorite in concert was "I do" with Neil there doing vocals. And of course, waterfall is always awesome. Adena can do lots of his songs and that's awesome for us too.
ReplyDeleteThat was great! I was worried for his head there when he really got a shaken but then he intentionally hit his head on the keys, he must not get headaches easily like I do:)
ReplyDelete