Saturday, February 13, 2010

Justin's head

Justin's head is getting better it seems. I made him go to Spokane again last Monday for the Dr.s office to look at it again because it was still oozing and swollen in places that had previously been fine. They said it looks really good and the new swelling is from the skin trying to stretch back to where it used to be. They thought it to be expected, as well as the oozing. They did however, decide to wait until the 17th to take the staples out, which is 2 days later than originally planned. We just want it to be healed up nicely. That will be a good day.

Hadley lost a tooth today. She lost a tooth around the first of the month and it took the tooth fairy a good week to come visit her. Can you believe it? We figure she's pretty busy these days and needs to hire more help. Kale has his first loose tooth. He's pretty excited about it although he doesn't want to wiggle it because it hurts.

Seila got to go to her first Jr. High dance on Wednesday. She and Tanner waltzed to one song. She had a good time she said. There was a Stake dance in Moses Lake scheduled for Saturday but it got postponed and she was not happy about that.

Tonight we had leftover soup for dinner. I actually tried making homemade rolls again. They looked fine but had no flavor at all. We all thought that they tasted like nothing. I guess I won't use that recipe again.

We used the rest of the bread dough to make scones and then we all watched the beginning of the Olympics together. It was a nice evening at home together as a family.

2 comments:

  1. If the rolls tasted like nothing does that mean they had no calories? Glad to hear Justin is healing nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that Justin is okay. I have to tell you that I laughed when I saw the title of this post, "Justin's head". It just struck me as really funny.

    ReplyDelete