Primary activity today at the church. It went really well. The kids had a fun time with each other. Hot dogs for lunch again. I skipped the dog and ate lots of watermelon and a snack bag of chips instead. I assigned myself the left-over watermelon clean up job.
Justin and Kai got up early to go fishing. They came home early too. Fishing seems to have slowed down. I mean the catching seems to have slowed down.
I can't believe that we are only one week into summer. It doesn't feel like summer because of the weather but it feels like we've been into summer for a few weeks now because of our crazy schedules. It's a weird feeling.
It was warmer today and I think the forecast is looking up for the next week. I'm not hoping for hot, just a little sunshine.
No comments:
Post a Comment