Friday, September 24, 2010

It's homecoming week here at Royal and Seila's first time to participate in homecoming week has been more fun but also more stressful.  The costumes are quite a bit more involved.  I liked the middle school dress up days better.  They have things like "crazy hat day".  I can handle that.  "Lord of the Rings" day was a little rougher for me.  We worked on her costume that was borrowed from someone up until the last minute that she left the house.  I'm still not sure that she was happy with it.  She loved her "disco day" outfit (again, borrowed).  Her first powder puff football game was fun and she enjoyed the bonfire.   I will be so glad when this week is over.  I'm tired of dress up days.  I can be such a party pooper.  On that note, Seila asked to have a party on Saturday for her friends (like her) that can't go to the homecoming dance.  We agreed even though our Saturday is looking jam-packed already.  So, I guess I'm not such a party pooper sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. I saw her play vb at the warden tourney last week. She did good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture. When did she get this old. It is hard to believe.

    ReplyDelete