Saturday, June 27, 2009

Yesterday I headed to Utah with Seila, Hadley and Kale. Kai left to go camping with his scout troop on Thursday evening. Today he'll get home and then turn around and leave with Justin. They are going to a football game to watch Jace Christensen and then they head to Seattle to catch a flight to Philmont, NM. They are going to a scout training facility for the week. I am excited for them because I've heard that it's a fantastic week. I hope they enjoy it. They'll meet us in Salt Lake on Friday. Then we'll drive home on the following Monday. Justin will be fishing that entire next week.

2 comments:

  1. We'll be there this next Thursday! Will you stil be there? We should get together! Give me a call! That would be so great to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma told me you guys were coming. Hopefully we can get down there to see you. I'll call!

    ReplyDelete