Justin caught 2 fish on Monday and 3 fish on Tuesday evening. I went with him Tuesday morning and then again this evening after we got back from girls camp. I got motion-sick both times. I threw up both times. I think I'm done fishing with him on the river. I'm not happy about that. I actually like fishing. I don't like being sick. I don't like throwing up.
Girls camp was fun except for sleeping on the ground. We forgot to take our air mattress and the ground was extremely hard. At times, it was even painful. I really need to go to the chiropractor now. I pinched my neck during SummerFest last week and my lower back is sending pains down my leg. Justin said he slept alright so that's good. I don't like getting older. And I'm not really that old yet, I think. We cooked beef stew and cornbread in the dutch ovens and fruit cobbler for dessert. The girls liked the dinner and there was hardly any left-over. Sam and Shelli didn't stay for dinner. They headed to Ellensburg for a dinner alone without any kids. For breakfast this morning we did hard-boiled eggs in a paper cup, toasted bagels, and fresh fruit. It seemed to be a big hit as well. That's good. There's nothing worse that serving food that no one likes. We were able to stay for the hike, canoe races, and raft races. It really was a fun 24 hours (other than the sleeping part).
No comments:
Post a Comment