On Monday, Seila had an othodontist appt. She has done well with her braces and will get them off in 4 weeks, which is 2 months ahead of schedule! Unfortunately, we still have to make payments for another year. When we're done paying for Seila, it will be Kai's turn and then when he's done, Hadley. I figured we'll be paying Dr. Cacchiotti on a monthly basis for 6 years solid!
Seila left for girl's camp this week with our church. She loved last year's camp and could hardly wait to go this year. She got up at 5:40 this morning because she couldn't sleep anymore. She was sitting in the kitchen waiting for me when I walked through at 6 to get her up. Justin and I get to go up tonight (Ensign Ranch) with Worshams and cook dinner for the girls and then we have to stay and cook breakfast in the morning.
I got crazy yesterday and painted my laminate countertops! I found paint especially for laminate at Lowe's and I had to buy it. I don't want to spend money on new countertops so this was a great alternative. One can for $25 did all of them and I think I love the look. I'm not perfect at painting so there are bubbles and a few bumps here and there but it looks tons better than what it was! The counter was white with yellow marbling and now it is called "Wheat". Here are before and after pictures:





I really like the countertops! Who knew you could paint countertops? Hope you are sleeping well at Ensign because your poor children are roasting in their beds right now! This is by far the hottest night we've had in a while.
ReplyDeleteI really like your counter tops. They look really good. You are pretty brave to take that on. I really enjoyed spending the day with Kale and was glad to help. Thanks for asking.
ReplyDelete