
So, the other day, Justin and I somehow ended up with about 8 cub scouts (no one ever counted for sure and no, we don't even have any cub scout age kids), 8 priests (16-18 y.o. boys; we don't even have any kids that age either), 3 kids who wander through our neighborhood every day, 2 of Kale's friends, 4 of Justin's friends, 2 cousins (we are absolutely thrilled to have cousins nearby!), 1 of Hadley's friends, and about 50 crawdads at our house. I was in the house teaching piano lessons. They were all outside playing (okay, not the crawdads, they were in the boiling pot). When our guests all left, I surveyed the damage. I think we really faired well. The only thing that might need to be replaced or fixed was the trampoline enclosure and I don't think it's as bad as the picture looks. Every time that I looked out the window, I had to laugh. I just haven't actually gotten up close to it to see yet. It was quite an afternoon and Justin and I laid in bed that night and laughed at how it all came about. We love having a house full of people! So, come on over, anytime!
No comments:
Post a Comment