Friday was the last day of February and as the day moved on, I soon recognized that all three kids were very capable of meeting all of their goals in every course for our Internet school. That has never happened! I was so excited! We worked hard in the month of Februaryl I decided that we had to do something to celebrate so at about 4:00 we all headed in to Moses Lake. We went bowling and then pizza for dinner. Kale had earned a free personal pizza at Pizza Hut for reading every day at home. He has been dying to use it so we went. We had a great night.
Wow!~ We've had some great weather lately! Last Saturday Seila packed a lunch for us and we went over to the ball fields at the school. Seila invited our neighbors to come with and we stayed for a couple of hours just playing around. Justin and Kai took Kai's church class fishing that morning. They had fun too, although their weather wasn't quite as nice.
Saturday afternoon Justin had church meetings for Stake Conference in Othello. I drove in with some other women for the evening adult meeting. It was such a great meeting! Justin and I love the Saturday night meeting; it's always so uplifting and spiritually energizing.
Sunday morning I went in early to Stake Conference because I sang in the choir. It actually was nice because then I was able to save Justin and the kids a good seat. It was another great meeting with uplifitng messages centered on the Savior. We had awesome company for lunch and then another visitor for the evening. It was a wonderful Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment