Saturday, October 17, 2009

Build-A-Bear




Build-A-Bear was Kale's birthday wish and that's what he got. He had so much fun this morning at Build-A-Bear. He made a dog named "Zoom Dog" that wears a karate outfit, rides a skateboard, and fishes. He loves his new dog and had to pull it by the leash on the skateboard through the mall while we finished shopping. He enjoyed hearing people comment to each other about how cute the boy was with his skateboarding dog. His new friend rode home on his lap and when there was a scary part in "Monsters Inc.", I heard Kale apologize to Zoom Dog and ask if it was too scary for him.

Mary was the official photographer because I forgot my camera so I'll post pics when I get them from her.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so very much for a wonderful weekend. It was fun and loved to watch Kale build Zoom Dog. You always make me feel welcome and loved being with all of you. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete