I can't believe my baby is 6! How did that happen?
Kale's birthday was not exactly what he was hoping for. He had a fever last night so I kept him home from school today. Bummer for him. He was really looking forward to sharing his cheese and crackers with his class for his birthday treat. We'll have to take the treat another day. He was supposed to have cavities filled this morning, which he was actually excited about. I cancelled that appointment though because I just didn't want to risk him being sick in the dentist's chair. He has been feeling fine all day and we haven't had a fever yet. We'll see how this evening goes. This morning he unwrapped a new comforter for his bed and a race track. Last week he received a new truck and trailer with a 4-wheeler and motorcycle and people from my Mom. Of course, all the bday cards with money in the mail is always something each of the kids looks forward to. We didn't plan a special dinner for tonight because we are planning on taking him to Spokane this weekend to make a Build-A-Bear. That is something that he asked for and I think he will love. His "bear-man" needs a new outfit and I think that is what prompted his asking for a new one. If he's sick, we're going to have to postpone. Grandma Jenks is planning on going with us. That will be fun.
Colin came home from school today and said, "Guess what mom? Today is Kale's birthday and he was sick." I am sorry to hear he was sick. Colin was bummed to not see him today. I had the 15th on my calendar so I was a day late. Hope he has had a better evening. Happy 6th Birthday Kale from all the Miller's.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Tale as Tarter would say!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Late B-day to Kale. I feel like we haven't seen you guys forever, maybe they should rearrange the ward boundaries!
ReplyDelete