Saturday, August 21, 2010

Help!

We need to upgrade our internet connection!  We want to watch Netflix through our Wii but our connection is too slow.  We currently have a 512k connection and we need a 1.5M connection.  We've narrowed it down to two options, both are fiber optic.  But, we can't decide if we should just get something to fit our needs now or look to the future and get the higher speed.  You can help us by voting in the poll on the left of this post.  Thanks!!

2 comments:

  1. I would vote but I don't know anything about either of those, I don't even know what fiber optic is:) Hope you get the help you need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother in law is a techy and he says always go for the most memory and highest speed you can afford. (you have to define afford)

    ReplyDelete